Saturday, March 9, 2013

Happy 1st! :")


Happy 1st Pangga! :")))
The celebration of first month was celebrated today MARCH 9, 2013! Supposedly it was celebrated on March 8 because I have to mull over my classes than celebrating it, though He understood. ;)
Classes are Bummer. HIHI. Just Kidding~ >:)
Happy Viewing! <3

Thank you for all of these PANGGA!
^_________^v



Wiiiii! Hersheys Heath. :))) Yumyum!




Tada! Hawaian Pizza from Bianos. Sorry for the quality of the picture, I was eating while I took this one. hahahha.


Eeeeeeeh. He is just so sweeeeeeet! :**


The Letters and our Phones! We exchanged letters for our 1st. :"))
His phone is on the right, and see who's in the wallpaper? ;)
<3


Hello there GORGEY PAL! ;)

ABEGAEL! My bespren celebrated the 1st month with us. :"))))


She did too! My GORGEOUS PAL, ANGEL! <3


Hey Mr.! ;)


 Love the shirt, as well as the owner. Eeeeeeeeee.


greetings: Hello JAMIMAI!!  :*
love,
TJSC ♥

[unikaijadashuri.blogspot.com]
[texaceniza.tumblr.com]
[@teejayXVI]

030913

-x0x0-

No comments:

Post a Comment