Thursday, March 1, 2012

All about my Faves..

                               When I was in high school I already dream having my my own DSLR 
                                      camera because I found in  myself that I love taking pictures.. 
                                                  That's why I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY :))
      


                                     Someday, If I have already the camera I wanted since then,
                                                             I want to take a shot with a:
                                                                        SUNRISE


                                                                

                                            I'm so blessed also with my Treasured Friends



1 comment:

  1. it should be reminded that its still utilizing which GMA started and introduce radical conditions

    ReplyDelete