Saturday, February 23, 2013

Frisky Photo shoot :D



Someone confess to me:
"Your eyes that hit the focusing meter of the camera is beautiful, 
and those eyes could take my breath away.."


This is just me and this is my life! I love doing things that's 
new and adding them to my stocks of
new experiences. 

These pictures was taken last
January 12, 2013
at
Gazebo Pools.
(c) Audrey Mae Saladaga
for taking these pictures <3


 Jump shot! This should be in the ending
part but I'm too lazy to move this there. HAHA :P

 Love you gray scale! :">

Stare. (--,)

 Shy. >.<


 Hair flyin. :P

Hands on waist! :P


Wait! :p



Jeez. \m/

asdfgfdk?


 Oppps. Stolen? :D
 Vintage. ^_^

At the car. Tired but still smiling.
Off to home.
Had a super fab day! :D


Looking forward for the next photo shoot.
Hopefully with my closest friends.
Hoooooray for today!! :p

Hi there JAMIMAI :*!

love,
TJSC ♥


---
[unikaijadashuri.blogspot.com]
[texaceniza.tumblr.com]
[@teejayXVI]
--xoxo--

02232013


2 comments: