Saturday, February 15, 2014

Outdoor Shots






































Dress: Forever 21
 Sandals: Celine
 Orange top: Pinkaholic
 Shorts: Ruffy


All pictures was taken last Wednesday, February 12, 2014. 
Me and my pal, Angel, the model I chose for this day. :)
It was just for fun though. 
Testing my new dslr: NIKON D3100
And I'm happy upon the feedback of our friends and viewers from our Facebook and Instagram Accounts. And can you give your feedbacks too? Just drop it! :)


Hair and Make-Up: Jonah Curato
Photographer: Yours truly
Setting: Atega Park Cabadbaran City


Til' my next shots! ^_^
Adios. <3


 Thanks for viewing! :)))


---
love,
TJSC ♥

[unikaijadashuri.blogspot.com]
[texaceniza.tumblr.com]
[@teejayXVI]
[instagram.com/teejceniza]
-xoxo-

No comments:

Post a Comment